1. You can't hit a home run every time it's your turn.
2. "Psychologically you have to have confidence in yourself, and this confidence should be based on fact" - Bobby Fischer
3. There is usually more than one way to approach things.
4. Improvement comes only from persistence in hard work.
5. Always remember your mistakes.
Happy Holidays everyone !!! I'm hoping to make it to a tournament at the end of January, even though it will be over a three hour drive. The Mark Oestreich Memorial is in March. This was the tournament I won two years ago and had a performance rating over 2300. I hope to make it the Chicago Open in May. It's been five years since I've played in it. I will keep everyone posted in the meantime.
Calvin J. Terlizzi